What we’re offering (we know, everyone jumps to this section first!)
- Salary of £80,000 - £95,000 💷
- Share options so you benefit from our success 🚀
- 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, and an additional 5 unpaid if you want them 🏖️
- Hybrid & flexible working - most of us work from home, as one of the leadership team you would be expected in our Shoreditch office at least once per week. Dogs welcome. 🏢 🏡 🐾
- Regular (optional) socials. In the past year we've lost at Hijingo Bingo, been awestruck at Cabaret and sampled the best grub London has to offer 🥳
As a small but growing team, we're flexible and offer a level of autonomy that allows you to make meaningful and lasting contributions to Intruder and our customers.
We make it easier to not get hacked.
Every day people sign up for online services, enter their personal data, and put themselves at risk of malicious actors. We work to enable these services to be better protected, making sure new vulnerabilities are found and closed rapidly before your data can be stolen.
We do this with a powerful but easy to use platform that is low on noise and high on trust, information, and context – so when we say it’s critical, companies know they have to act fast.
In the past two years, we have grown rapidly in product capability, customer base, revenue, and team size. The next few years promise more of the same, with plenty of growth opportunities for our teams and us!
About the Head of Finance position
We're a profitable, B2B SaaS startup with global customers. Reporting to our CEO and part of our leadership team, your strategic input will help create the future of Intruder.
As the Head of Finance, you will design our finance roadmap, starting in a standalone role supported by an embedded solution for BAU work (you will likely in-house this). You will establish controls, support business decisions with modelling and forecasting, improve overall financial efficiency/effectiveness, and help us fundraise.
This role will partner closely with our CEO, CTO, Head of People, and Head of RevOps.
What we think you need to be successful
- You will have managed and grown a team as a Head of Finance at a B2B SaaS company
- Experienced in providing thorough financial analysis and projections
- Able to establish controls and own cashflow forecasting
- You have run or directly supported a $5m+ fundraise
- International experience ideal (including Tax & VAT)
- You know the startup environment, the challenges and opportunities we will have
- Apply to this role by clicking "Apply To Position"
- Company intro (30 minutes, remote): Initial chat for you to learn more about the role and tell us what you're looking for
- Financial intro (30 minutes, remote): Going deeper into finance with our external Finance Lead
- Interview (90 minutes, in-person): Meeting our CEO, CTO, Head of People and Head of RevOps
- Advisor Meeting (30 minutes, remote): Time with a trusted external advisor, you'll get deeper insights into us and aligning on fit